Area 51 is a reasonably priced service that allows users access to over 1000 channels from the UK and USA with HD quality. By fair, I mean as low as $5 monthly. Area 51 can be installed on Android devices by use of .apk installation file. With this, you also get a Kodi add-on which you can use on any device that runs Area 51 which has become increasingly popular.
Channels available on Area 51, include on-demand sports such as the NFL, NHL, NBA, and ML. You will also get access to pay-per-view sports events. There is also an adult interface which allows you to change settings and restrict access to this site by creating a Password. It is recommended that you pay from month to month and Area 51 makes this so easy as they will send you an invoice via mail in advance to notify you when your payment is due.
You are allowed to install the application on as many devices as you’d like but you can only use it two at a go. You can, however, buy extra connections while registering and with this, you can use the service on a number of devices all at once.
Why you need VPN with Area 51
Before using Area 51 on any devices, you will need to turn on your Virtual Private Network(VPN). VPNs will protect your privacy and ensure you do not get invaded by third-party connections or viruses. VPNs are used to encrypt you’re your PC and serve as a link between your PC and the internet.
It is important to have VPN to protect your identity and also to get access to locked content. This will allow you to get access to any sites you want without being spied on by your service provider or network administrator. It also protects you from the keen eye and watch of governmental regulatory systems making it safe for you to navigate as freely as you want. It is, however, important to note that not all the VPNs do what you might want them for. Free VPNs available online are not recommended as they might actually not hide you from anything at all. Some of the free VPNs are actually used to spy and collect information from user PCs as they get access and control of all your data. They may save your IP address on their servers and protect you from the internet, but this is outright malice and unnecessary.
The best VPN for use with Area 51 is Shellfire VPN. Shellfire VPN is designed for streaming services and has servers all around the world to help address georestriction issues also. It’s a simple matter with Shellfire VPN to bypass blocked content – all that’s required is a connection to a server where the content is available and the server will do all the heavy lifting of masking your IP address. Check out the Shellfire Box also if you are interested in a solution that will protect your whole home.
Installation of Area 51 on Android
Now, let’s move towards installing Area 51 Kodi Addon. Just follow these simple steps, and you will have this fantastic add-on on your TV in no time!
Below is a step by step guide on how you can install Are 51 Kodi Addon and how to set it up on your Android device;
- Navigate to Settings on your home screen and select “File Manager” > “Add Source” > “<None>.”
- Enter: http://area51add-on.pe.hu/ on the URL so as to add the URL and save it as Area 51
- Revert back to the home screen and click on “Add-ons” on the menu bar
- Select the top left part of the add-on browser then click Install from Zip file and select Area 51
- Next, click on the repository zip file and wait for the notification message that the repository has been installed.
- Select install from repository from the add-ons bar on the screen
- Select the Area 51 Repo and then select video add-ons
- Lastly, select Area 51 click on install then wait till you get a notification that it has been downloaded and installed.
- Once it has installed, copy it to your Android’s SD card then you can use your file manager of choice to install it. Alternatively, you can download the Area 51 APK and run it by using Android emulators such as bluestacks, big nox app player, and kodplayer.
It is quite simple to install Are 51 as long as you follow the steps one by one. Always ensure you have turned on VPN to secure your privacy and this is the best way to get access and watch your favorite TV shows or sports shows. Area 51 is also affordable and the fact that you can have it on multiple devices at the same time makes it even more appealing. The interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate even for beginners. With this, you can be sure of a reliable connection to your shows from any part of the world. This guide will hopefully unlock Area 51 and new experience that you will use for a long time.