Hi guys, I hope that you are staying safe at your home during the pandemic outbreak? With not too much else to do, I’ve been spending a lot of time catching up on television and movies and this addon has been a real godsend for me! Check out the latest working method to install Exodus Redux Kodi addon – this method works with Kodi Leia 18 as well.
The latest version of Exodus Redux was released on March 13, 2019, and if you have an earlier version then we recommend you install the latest Exodus Redux addon by following the installations steps in this guide. Before you install Exodus Redux Kodi addon let’s have a look some features of this highly popular addon.
Features of Exodus Redux Kodi Addon
The Lastest version of Exodus Redux is the OpenScrapers Edition. Being a 3rd party addon released by community developers, the disclaimer mentions that Exodus Redux is not the official release from Kodi. This statement makes it clear that you must install a reliable VPN service, like Shellfire VPN, before installing the Exodus Redux Kodi addon. This way you can avoid the constant monitoring by the watchdogs and even a potential threat by hackers trying to access your device.
This version comes with some significant upgrades including settings in Greek plus English. My Lists are enabled by default and IMDb and Trakt lists are also fixed.
After installing Exodus Redux you will gain access to a conventional and simple user interface offering categories for different media including Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, and Documentaries.
Advantages of Exodus Redux Kodi Addon
- Reliable links to HD Movies and TV Shows
- Easy access to the latest Movies, TV Shows, and Latest Episodes
- IMDb and Trakt integration
- Lamba Scrapers are used to pull in links
Disadvantages of Exodus Redux Kodi Addon
- 3rd Party Add-on released by community developers
- With scores of links to a single title, it sometimes requires patience to find the best available link
Install the Best VPN for Kodi
Accessing media via third-party addons is often a troublesome undertaking because of the geo-restrictions. The premium content is often limited to a certain region. Besides, you need to avoid legal issues for accessing any copyright protected content unintentionally. A VPN like Shellfire VPN will protect your identity. The ISP and government agencies track your online activities but you can avoid the onlookers by installing a VPN service.
There are free and premium VPN services available but we recommend a premium VPN for countless reasons. One of the biggest reasons is privacy, anonymity and data security. We recommend Shellfire VPN because of its exceptional encryption algorithm. It protects your personal information and network credentials by creating a virtual tunnel that can’t be breached or compromised. Free VPNs are vulnerable to hacking attempts.
Shellfire VPN also protects your internet connection from limited bandwidth. This is because your ISP doesn’t track the virtual IP address the VPN is using. Another advantage of the virtual IP address is that you can easily unblock geographically restricted content.
Geo-blocking is a real problem in many parts of the world. Aside from censorship, many businesses simply want to block access to content for monetary reasons. Shellfire VPN has a global network of servers spread across the globe. This way, it can easily assign a virtual IP address instantly from most of the countries.
Steps to Install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon in 2020
Installing Exodus Redux Kodi addon is a simple process but you need to be careful because it is not an official Kodi addon. It means that you need to install the VPN and turn it ON. Then do as follows:
- Open Kodi media player and hit the cogwheel icon (settings)
- Press System as shown below (or depending on the positioning of this icon on the particular Kodi version you are using)
- Position the cursor over add-ons and the panel on the right side will show different options. Make sure that Unknown sources are enabled. If not, toggle the button to enable this option and then press OK to lock settings.
- Press back to access System screen and then select File Manager
- Double click or Open Add source
- Click <None> and the field will allow you to add or paste text and you need to type or copy the URL to Exodus Redux addon as follows: https://i-a-c.github.io
- Type any name to identify the downloading source. We are naming it Exodus Redux and then press OK to lock settings
- Once more, press Back and return to System screen and select Add-ons
- Hit Install from zip file
- Select Exodus Redux or the source name you had written earlier after inserting the link
- Select the zip file repository.exodusredux-0.0.8.zip
- The zip files of Exodus Redux Repo will be installed and you will see a notification
- Now staying at the same screen, you need to select install from repository and then select Exodus Redux Repo
- Select video add-ons > Go for Exodus Redux > Press install
- Within a few seconds, the system will install Exodus Redux and you will get the notification
- Finally, it’s time to return to Home Screen and go to add-ons and launch Exodus Redux
- Enjoy watching movies and TV shows while staying safe at home amidst the COVID-19 outbreak!
It is highly important to protect yourself from any possible copyright violation. Once you install Exodus Redux Kodi addon you get access to some latest titles and new episodes and you never know which link lands you to copyright-protected content. This is why we recommend you to install Shellfire VPN – the best VPN for Kodi in 2020 to avoid any possible compromise on your online activities or device monitoring.