The Eternal TV add-on for Kodi gives you access to loads of Live TV channels. With the Eternal TV add-on for Kodi, you can stream all your favorite TV channels from all of the major networks and it can even help find lots of other interesting content online. The Eternal TV add-on for Kodi has over 2000 live channels inclusive of interesting categories like:
- USA-Premium Movie,
- Kids Entertainment,
- Music Vid,
- Live Events,
- NHL and many other categories.
The Eternal TV addon is easy to use and navigate as you scroll through the channels. It has a user-friendly interface that is simple and convenient for anyone to use.
Unlike some of the other add-ons we’ve recommended on these pages, the Eternal TV add-on is not free. Why would we recommend it you may ask? Well, when you consider the cost is only $5 a month for one device, $8 for three and $10 for up to five devices, I’m sure you’ll agree that the price is pretty much the next best thing to free! You can connect almost any type of device to the Eternal TV add-on but it will require paying a subscription as stated earlier.
Why you need a VPN
A VPN service is your assured protection against snooping and third party interferences as you stream. Recent laws have changed the nature of privacy online and its become even more critical than in times past to protect yourself. It’s now extremely easy for activity on your connection to be monitored by your ISP and even the government, but fortunately, VPNs create a secure and private tunnel between your device and the VPN server. This means that your activities online are completely anonymous and cannot be spied upon.
This isn’t the only benefit to a VPN though. Another essential feature is their ability to bypass georestrictions on content. This often occurs when you try to access or view content from another country. In these cases, you might receive a message stating:
The content you are trying to view is unavailable in your country.
OR you might see something like
The rights holder has not made this content available in your country.
In these instances, a VPN is extremely useful. It’s a simple matter with a good commercial VPN like Shellfire VPN to find a server in one of the countries where the content is available. Then all you have to do is connect to that server and your originating IP address is masked by the VPN server making it appear as if you are actually in the country where the content is available.
Shellfire VPN is one of my favorite VPNs and is the one that I always recommend as it’s not only fast, it’s super simple to setup and use. When it comes to services like Eternal TV and the ability to have multiple devices connected, it comes in even handier as Shellfire VPN is the only company that offers the Shellfire Box. This is a whole home VPN and is simply amazing.
How to install Eternal TV on Kodi
Before you download the Eternal TV add-on, you have to open an Eternal TV account. If you get an ‘out of stock’ response simply repeats the process after some time. For Android TV users, follow the instructions below to download and install eternal TV add-on.
- Open Kodi and press on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Select ‘Security tab’ and click on ‘Developer options’ & toggle the option for apps from ‘Unknown sources’.
- Head back to the main screen and install ‘Downloader Application’.
- Launch the downloader and select the OK button on the remote to access the URL slot.
- Type in the URL below exactly as it is on the space provided www.troypoint.com/etv then select ‘Go’.
- The Eternal TV app will start downloading shortly.
- Select ‘Install’ after finishing and open.
- After logging in to your Eternal TV account, you can enjoy multiple channels from IPTV.
Installing Eternal TV on Amazon Fire Stick
The firestick is a great TV watching device and while you can install apps natively on it, you can also use Kodi with it. To download Eternal TV on Amazon Stick, follow the instructions below.
- Launch Kodi and navigate through ‘Settings’ > ‘System Settings’ > ‘Add-ons’ and toggle the ‘Unknown Sources’ to On.
- Head back to the ‘Main Menu’ and select ‘File Manager’. Click on ‘Add Source’ then select <None> on the following display.
- Paste this URL on the website slot provided http://mifitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/ then select ‘OK’. Type ‘Repo’ on the bottom slot and click on ‘OK’.
- Go back to the home screen and select on ‘Add-ons’ then click on the ‘Open box’ icon at the upper left side of the display.
- Select ‘Install from zip file’ > ‘Repo’ > ‘repository.misfitmods.zip’ and wait for the notification that the repo has been downloaded.
- Select ‘Install from Repository’ > ‘Misfit mods repository’ > ‘Video add-ons’ > ‘Eternal TV’.
- Then wait for the Eternal TV add-on to install.
- You can now log in to your Eternal TV account and enjoy unlimited TV shows.