Boom is probably one of the most popular Kodi add-ons out there and has lots of sporting content available. Boom Gold, which is also available, provides lots of catch-up content sorted into many different categories.
Boom also provides you with the latest highlights from sporting events. It’s one of the better add-ons on the market, as it gives you access to lots of information on a simple and easy to understand interface.
Protect Yourself with a VPN
Boom, like many other Kodi add-ons, should only be used with a VPN. VPNs help to encrypt and secure your connection so your ISP is unable to determine what you are doing online. This is especially important as ISPs have been known to throttle the internet connection of streaming customers.
Another huge advantage of a VPN, though, is its ability to help you bypass geographic restrictions. Many companies block access based on location, but with a VPN you can mask your IP address and make it appear as if you are somewhere else entirely. With add-ons like Boom that give you access to live content, this is especially important.
Choosing the right VPN can be confusing for some people, but I’m here to tell you that your decision can be easy. Shellfire VPN is by far the best option on the market with fast servers globally. Many other VPNs – especially the free ones – slow down your connection, but you do not need to worry about that with Shellfire VPN. Its long been my favorite choice.
How to Install Boom on Kodi
To download and install the Boom add-on on your Kodi device, follow the steps given below:
- Launch Kodi and go to System Settings from your Kodi Home screen and select File Manager option. Click on Add Source button and press None.
- In the text field on the screen, type http://subzero.srve.io/repo and click on OK. For name, add any suitable name of your choice; say Boom and click on OK.
- Go back to the main home screen again.
- Click on System. Select Addons and click on the Addon Browser icon.
- Click on the Install from zip file Button. Select the file with the name you had chosen; example: Boom. Select the repository name from the and wait for the Addon Enabled notification to appear on your screen.
- Once the notification is received, select Install from Repository option. Click on BOOM! Repository.
- Select Video add-ons from the list. Select BOOM! and finally, press Install button on the screen.
- Once the installation is complete, you will receive a notification saying ‘Addon installed successfully’.
- Boom is now installed on your Kodi.