It isn’t easy to find reliable and consistent third-party Kodi add-ons to watch UFC Fight Night, Boxing, and WWE on Kodi. Community add-ons mostly deal with movies and TV shows. Sports add-ons are already limited and on top of that, fight sports add-ons are even rarer. Luckily you can install Fight Club add-on on Kodi to watch all fight sports via single add-on instead of installing separate add-ons for WWE, Boxing, and UFC. This is a great replacement or companion to the Johki Wrestling Kodi Addon.
Features of Fight Club Kodi Addon
For convenient streaming of latest events and on-demand videos of fight sports and main events, I recommend you to install Fight Club Kodi addon. This is the best fight-sports add-on that combines Wrestling, MMA, UFC, and Boxing. All major events are available for streaming via consistent scrapers. The Media library is extremely simple to navigate. Nothing is confusing as all events are properly titled with the event name.
Advantages of Fight Club Kodi Addon
- Three in one fight-sports – Wrestling, UFC plus MMA, and Boxing
- A well-organized library that is easy to navigate
- Latest events, as well as all previous events, are on offer – properly arranged in chronological order
- Videos are divided into Player vs. Players format instead of loading the complete event
What I Don’t Like about Fight Club Addon
- The only thing I don’t like about Fight Club is that it comes from third-party developers who clearly state that the user will be responsible for copyright violations. They don’t filter scrapers and streaming links at their end.
Best VPN for Streaming in 2020
Copyright violation is a serious offense these days and in many countries, law enforcement agencies seem fairly active and willing to serve the internet users with legal notices. You need to avoid any unwanted situation and this is why, before you install Fight Club addon on Kodi, I suggest the installation of a premium VPN service. This way, you can stay out of the radar via anonymous streaming.
Most of the latest fight sports events from UFC and WWE fall under premium content and only authorized broadcasters stream it online too via subscription-based apps and add-ons. However, with a premium VPN service such as Shellfire VPN, you can stream safely.
Shellfire VPN is a reliable premium VPN for safe anonymous streaming you can use to protect your personal information and privacy while you use the internet. Government agencies and also the Internet Service Providers, across the globe, are known for monitoring online activities of the internet users in their jurisdiction.
Shellfire VPN has a comprehensive network of servers that spreads around the world. You can use virtual IP addresses to access videos and live streams. All data travels in encrypted form. It not only protects your personal information on your network but it also protects your device from hackers if it is connected to a public WiFi connection.
Shellfire VPN has strict policies regarding users’ privacy. None of its servers is allowed to maintain logs of users’ activities. This way, your personal information, and activities remain secret. And you can easily bypass restrictions on premium content in particular regions.
Allow Kodi to Download from Unknown Sources
You can’t install Fight Club Kodi addon without allowing the platform to download repository files from community sources.
- Launch Kodi
- Click on Settings
- Go to System
- Keep the cursor on add-ons
- Enable Download from unknown sources
- Press OK
Download Repository Files (Stream Army Repo)
- From Settings screen, select File Manager and then hit Add Source (Double Click to open if using the laptop or desktop)
- Select <None> > Paste the link to Stream Army Repository: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo
- Type the name for the media sources and remember what it is. I am typing Stream Army and then select OK
- Access settings again and go to the package installer (add-ons)
- Select install from zip file and click on the media source name (Stream Army)
- Select the zip file: repository.StreamArmy-12.0.001.zip
- Once you see the notification confirming the installation of Stream Army Repo, click on install from repository (staying on the same screen)
- Go to video addons and then select the add-on you want to install: Fight Club and then click install
- Confirm by clicking OK and then return to Home Screen and access video addons and launch Fight Club
- Open the browser to visit pinsystem.co.uk to generate the Pin Code. Copy the code and paste it in Kodi and the add-on will start working.
Though you can install Fight Club Kodi addon within minutes but don’t forget to maintain privacy and stream anonymously by installing a VPN service. Enjoy all fight sports on one Kodi add-on!