The Kryptikz ZT Build is infamous for its massive size – (374 MB) – as well as its great features that make it worth the download.
First off, the build has a lot of popular add-ons including:
- Gears TV,
- Specto Fork,
- Super Favorite,
- Stream All the Source,
- UK Turks Playlist,
- Openload Movies,
- Music USA,
- Retro TV,
- Maverick TV,
- Exodus, and many others.
This opens up a world of sports, kids’ content, TV shows and video streaming for your entertainment needs. You can browse the categories and sub-categories including TV Shows, My Lists, Music, System, Cartoons and Doc Zone.
In addition, Kryptikz ZT Build has an eye-catching interface with some of the best backgrounds in Kodi builds.
Why Do You Need a VPN?
When streaming with Kodi, you should know that ISPs have unlimited access to track and monitor what you are streaming. The government also has access and can reprimand users who view copyrighted content on Kodi.
A VPN (virtual private network) service like Shellfire VPN will secure your browsing privacy when streaming. It is compatible with all Kodi versions and if you take advantage of the Shellfire Box, (available from Amazon,) you can protect and secure your whole home.
VPNs have multiple functions. The first, which we’ve already talked about, is their ability to secure and encrypt your connection. This prevents the monitoring of your streaming activities, but VPNs also provide other great features.
You might have tried to access content from a different country and received an error message that stated “the content you are trying to watch is not available in your location”. Does this sound familiar? This is called geolocation, and it occurs when providers restrict access based on a specific geography.
A VPN lets you bypass these restrictions really easily though. As long as you have access to a commercial VPN like Shellfire VPN, you will be able to use the service to log into VPN servers in different countries. Once you’re connected to a server in a country where the content is available, the server masks your actual IP address so that it appears as if you are physically located there. It’s a real quick and easy way of gaining access and you can only do it with a VPN like Shellfire VPN.
How to Install Kryptikz ZT Build
- Since Kodi doesn’t support third-party or unofficial add-ons, you have to enable ‘Unknown Sources’ first. Launch Kodi and click the ‘gear’ icon to open ‘Settings’. Open ‘System Settings’, click on ‘Add-ons’ and then toggle ‘Unknown Sources’ on.
- Having done this, return to the Home Screen and open the ‘Settings’ icon. Open ‘File Manager’ and pick ‘Add Source’ from the menu.
- When the pop-up window appears, click <None> and in the “source destination path” field, type in http://repozip.teamzt.seedr.io/ as the URL. On the next screen put ‘Kryptikz’ as the source name and hit ‘OK’.
- Return to the home screen and this time click on ‘Add-ons’. From the top left of the ‘Add-on’ screen, open ‘Package Installer’, the icon that resembles an open box. Next, choose ‘Install from zip file’ and select ‘Kryptikz’ from the pop-up window.
- Choose ‘Repository.zt-3.0.zip’ and press Ok then wait for a notification informing you ‘Zero Tolerance Repository installed’.
- Navigate back to the ‘Add-ons’ menu and pick ‘Install from Repository’. Choose the ‘Zero Tolerance Repository’ option, click ‘Program Add-ons’ and then select ‘ZT-The Wizard’.
- Press the ‘Install’ button to commence installation and wait for a notification notifying you that ‘ZT-The Wizard installed’.
- Return to the Home Screen and open ‘Add-on’ once again and click on ‘ZT- The Wizard’. Select ‘Builds’ and click ‘Krypton Builds (19)’.
- From the subsequent menu, select ‘Kryptikz (v 2.0.5)’ or the latest build. The next screen will prompt you to choose either ‘Fresh install’ or ‘Standard install’; select the former if you want to delete previous installs.
- Click ‘Continue’ to finish the installation and then ‘Force Close’ once the installation is complete. Restart Kodi and open the Kryptikz ZT Kodi build to enjoy the content.