The Wolfpack Add-on for Kodi is a collection of the greatest shows and channels offered on Kodi. The Wolfpack add-on is an older add-on that has been recently updated to feature a content catalog with tons of channels suitable for every Kodi user.
The add-on has a diverse menu which includes
- Adult shows and movies,
- Stand-up comedy channels,
- 3D Movies,
- Kids Shows,
- Japanese Anime shows,
- Live Cams, and
- Live TV shows.
The add-on was recently updated by a team of developers to include content that will serve the majority of Kodi users making the Wolfpack add-on a must-have for every Kodi user. Before you jump on board and get this amazing add-on, you need to ensure that you’re protected with a VPN
Why you Need a VPN
After the repeal of net neutrality laws, government servers and ISP have unlimited freedom to interfere and monitor individual internet access. This might sound like something they wouldn’t waste their time on, but the sad fact is that ISPs love to crack to down on streaming customers by either blocking access to specific sites online or slowing down and throttling internet connections. Sadly, when a connection is impacted in this way, it affects everyone in in the house and not just the person viewing the content.
Your best protection in these instances is a VPN. VPN’s setup a secure, encrypted connection between your device and the VPN server. When you use a VPN like Shellfire VPN, you do not have to worry about being monitored as nothing short of a supercomputer could hack the connection and it would take one of those years!
Another advantage to a VPN like Shellfire VPN though is their ability to bypass geographic restrictions.
If previously you had been blocked from certain websites, Shellfire VPN can mask your IP address to enable you to view the content by making it appear as if you are located in an area where the content is accessible. This also provides you with another layer of anonymity which is yet another bonus!
How to install the Wolfpack addon for Kodi
Kodi doesn’t usually accept downloaded files from unknown sources by default, so you first have to change this in the program settings for you to be able to download and install Wolfpack. To do this, click on the ‘Settings’ icon in the Kodi Home Screen and proceed to System Settings> Add-ons >Unknown Sources. Toggle the ‘Unknown Sources’ to on and click ‘Yes’ in the warning message that appears. Now you are ready to install Wolfpack on your device.
- Click on the ‘Gear Icon’ at the top left side of the Kodi Home Screen and select ‘File Manager’. Select ‘Add Source’ and click on <None> in the next window. Paste this web address in the space below http://midian.srve.io/repo/ and type ‘Monsters’ in the bottom slot then click ‘OK’.
- Go back to the Main Menu and select ‘Add-ons’. Click on the ‘Package Installer’ icon at the top left corner of the window and select ‘Install from zip file’.
- Select ‘Monsters’ and click on repository.Wherethemonsterslive.zip and wait for the confirmation text showing the repo has been installed.
- Click on ‘Install from repository’ and select ‘Where The Monsters Live’ > ‘Video Add-ons’ > ‘Wolfpack’ then click on ‘Install’. Wait a moment and a confirmation message will show meaning the addon has been fully installed.
- You can now restart Kodi and let the Wolfpack addon configure. After it completes, you can now enjoy the benefits of the Wolfpack addon.