The Angelus add-on for Kodi is an all-around add-on for various channels. You can get tons of documentaries, thrillers, drama shows, sports, Disney Shoes, serials and many others on the Angelus add-on. The Angelus add-on is usually downloaded from the Illuminate repository since Kodi doesn’t offer direct access to the add-on download. In addition, the Angelus add-on comes with real DERID and TRAKT features which enable users to download content from different platforms. With the Angelus add-on, you can get your favorite movie channels on Kodi from Zombie movies to War Films, and Crime based Blockbusters. After installing, simply navigate through the menu and head to the channels section to view the available channels. Before we get into the details of how you can install this add-on, it’s important to discuss why you need a VPN.
Why you need a VPN
A VPN service is an online service that provides you with a private network as you browse or stream content on a public network like the internet. If you regularly stream online, especially with Kodi, a VPN service is very beneficial for you for many reasons. For example, a VPN can help you bypass georestrictions that you may encounter when streaming online. These restrictions are put up to prevent people from accessing content which is not within their geographic region. The best VPN service I can recommend is Shellfire VPN. Shellfire VPN has servers around the world giving you access to many different countries and the streams that they offer.
Sometimes, Kodi add-ons may direct you to channels that are under a copyrighted website. When viewing copyrighted content, ISPs can flag you down and block you completely from the website or in worse cases prosecute you. Shellfire VPN also provides you with online anonymity as you stream online content. This means you can avoid detection from ISPs and government servers that may want to limit your internet connection. With the repeal of net neutrality laws, ISPs can easily stop or moderate your internet connection when they realize that you are using a large bandwidth which is usually common with streaming. This can cause buffering which makes streaming very uncomfortable. With Shellfire VPN it’s easy to protect yourself from monitoring as the service helps create a secure and encrypted connection between your streaming device and the VPN service.
How to install the Angelus Kodi add-on
Kodi does not automatically allow installation of add-ons and files from unknown sources. Before you can download Angelus add-on, you have to disable this feature in the Kodi menu. To do this, follow these instructions.
- Launch Kodi and select the ‘gear’ icon at the top left panel. Navigate through ‘System settings’ > ‘Add-ons’ then toggle the option under ‘Unknown Sources’ to on. Now you are ready to install Angelus on your streaming device.
- Launch Kodi and select the ‘System settings’ > ‘File Manager’ > ‘Add Source’
- A small dialog box will appear with two slots. Click on the <None> option. In the second field, type the web address below exactly as it appears http://repo.theunjudged.xyz then press ‘OK’. In the bottom slot, type the name of the repository being downloaded. In this case, name it ‘Judged’ and select ‘OK’.
- Head back to the main menu and select ‘Add-ons’ > ‘Package Installer’ > ‘Install from zip file’
- A pop-up box will appear with a list of files in the computer directory. Navigate until you find the location of the ‘Judged’ file you had named earlier. Double click on it to open.
- In the following window, select ‘repository.Illuminati-1.2.1.zip’ and then wait for a confirmation message that the repository has been installed.
- After confirming the installation, proceed with the previous screen and select ‘Install from repository’ > ‘Illuminati’ > ‘Video add-ons’
- Navigate through to find the ‘Angelus’ add-on in the list and double-click on it.
- Select ‘Install’ to install Angelus on your device.
A confirmation message will appear notifying you that the add-on has been successfully installed. After installation, simply close Kodi and launch it again to activate the add-on. Give it some time to load available channels after which you can enjoy some of the best channels on the Angelus add-on for Kodi.