Is it Better than Terrarium TV?
With the increase in surfing the internet for TV shows and movies, people prefer available free content rather than paying for a simple cable TV. To enhance your experience of watching such content you can rely on
The APK was released after the downfall of Terrarium TV and provides several similar features and benefits to Terrarium all at zero cost. The major benefit of the APK is that it provides the content in very high quality and does not let advertisements ruin your experience. Terrarium TV was a very popular video streamer and after its shutdown, numerous clones were launched, one of them is
What is a VPN and Why Do You Need One with CatMouse APK
A VPN is a Virtual Private Network. A VPN helps to unblock the geo-restricted content and protect our data from the surveillance by hiding your IP address and encrypting your online traffic. With a good commercial VPN like Shellfire VPN you simply need to connect to one of the fast VPN servers distributed around the world. Once this is done you will receive a new IP address making it appear as if you’re browsing from a location where the content is available.
A VPN like Shellfire VPN also masks your identity and provides you with improved anonymity and privacy while you’re online. Basically, a VPN acts as a cloak or barrier between yourself and the internet. With your connection being hidden it is very difficult to trace back by any organization or company since it seems to be coming from the VPN server. This is a huge advantage in today’s world as privacy is becoming harder and harder to find.
Choosing the right VPN can be a question at times. Many people assume that they are all the same and that a free VPN is just as good as a commercial one like Shellfire VPN. Sadly this is not the case. VPNs have numerous advantages but this free of cost service sometimes is not actually free. There is a hidden cost for using free VPNs such as data leak and privacy dangers. A wrongly picked VPN can end put your private information at risk.
VPN providers keep a log about your online activities and can share it with companies if they are pressurized. Although, this issue can be solved or avoided if you are choosing a paid VPN service that provides high security and keeps no logs. Shellfire VPN offers an alternative to many other VPN providers that is actually quite appealing for the cost.
In most cases, if you want to use a VPN on your PC and Kodi device and Firestick, you need to install it three times and even more, if you have other devices in your home you’d like to protect. This might not seem like much of a hassle but when you consider the fact that each of these devices needs to run the VPN software in addition to any other streaming activities they are doing, you might think about the load that they have to carry. Well Shellfire VPN has the Shellfire Box available. This tiny little device is the size of a box of matches and connects directly to your router. The best part about it is that it creates another secured connection in your home that any device can connect to quickly and easily. You can even use the Shellfire Box with a Smart TV which is great!
Installing CatMouse APK
Since this is not an official application, it is not available in the Amazon Store and we have to download it from another source then install it in the FireStick.
Installing CatMouse APK on FireStick
- Firstly we’re going to enable unknown sources so that you can install third-party addons directly. On the Home page of your device select ‘Settings’ > ‘My Fire TV’ > ‘Developer options’
- Turn on ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’
- Next we’re going to install the downloader app as that’s the best way of installing addons directly on Firestick and Fire TV device.
- Go back to the Home page and go to the search bar. Type ‘Downloader’ and click the first option below the keyboard
- Select ‘Downloader’ under the Apps & Games section > Click ‘Download’ > Select ‘Open’ when the app is downloaded
- Allow the app to access media storage and files
- When the Start Guide appears click OK
- A keyboard will appear, type the URL ‘https://bit.ly/2yYGw6N’ and click GO
- The CatMouse APK download will start
- After the completion click on ‘Install‘ > click ‘Done’
- The CatMouse APK is now installed and is ready to use and access from the app list
The CatMouse APK is also available for Android box users. Installing this APK on Android Box is very much similar to installation on FireStick.
Installing CatMouse APK on Android Box
- From the Home page go to Settings
- On the Settings page click on ‘Privacy’ then go to ‘Unknown Sources’ and turn on ‘Allow Unknown Sources’
- I would recommend the ES file explore to downloading files on Android Box. Install it for downloading CatMouse APK
- Go to tools and select ‘Download Manager’. Select the option ‘New’
- Enter the path ‘https://bit.ly/2yYGw6N’ and click ‘Download Now’
- The file will be downloaded, after the download click on ‘Open File’
- The options to install CatMouse APK will appear, click on ‘Install’
- The CatMouse APK will be installed on your Android Box and will be ready to use.
But before streaming any content you must keep in mind that you need to have a VPN for secure connectivity and safety. It is very important to use a VPN like Shellfire VPN with an add-on like CatMouse APK to get full access to the content without having to worry about any issues.
Why CatMouse APK is a Boon Overall
The CatMouse APK was developed to fill the place of Terrarium TV. The app includes lots of interesting features and NO ADS.
The application advantages include:
- Fast streaming
- Media can be downloaded
- Lots of categories to choose from
- Contains high-quality streaming links
- No advertisements
It is natural that everything has a negative side might that be superior or inferior.
CatMouse APK does also have one sole negative aspect:
- The application doesn’t have subtitles integration
It is quite a dream to have an application that doesn’t have annoying advertisements to interrupt your entertainment. The fact is CatMouse APK is the ultimate app for users to watch streaming videos with superior quality links. I would highly recommend this application for online content for FireStick and Android Box users. But using a VPN is a must for safety and high connectivity. When VPNs like Shellfire VPN are used, users get an uncongested network of servers and stream high-quality media content.
CatMouse APK is a clone of Terrarium TV. But it is far better than Terrarium TV with comparison to the services and quality of content that the CatMouse APK provides. However, one must stay safe while using these applications as it is not an official application, to stay safe use VPNs. If you’re looking for a single application that will let you watch everything in one place, then CatMouse APK needs to be on your list.