If you’re looking for the Pyramid Kodi add-on, it no longer exists, but not to worry. The Pyramid add-on has an alternative known as Movie Theater Butter. This Kodi add-on is also an alternative for the Exodus movie add-on for the Kodi platform also. That’s one add-on that replaces two previous add-ons for Kodi! Movie Theater Butter must be one great addition to your Kodi platform, right?
So, what does the Movie Theater Butter add-on offer Kodi users? The first feature that sets Movie Theater Butter apart from other Kodi add-ons is the “one-click-play” feature. This feature is a gem because it is not accessible by all add-ons on the Kodi platform.
New users to the Kodi platform will fall in love with this add-on because it is straight forward, which makes it user-friendly. To use the one-click-play feature, select the movie you want to watch, and the Movie Theater Butter add-on does the rest. First, this Kodi add-on will choose the best stream function according to your internet connection speed. Once the add-on syncs the correct stream quality with your internet speed, the Movie Theater Butter add-on automatically plays the movie.
Unlike many traditional Kodi add-ons, Movie Theater Butter doesn’t make you sit and browse through hundreds of playlists on different media servers to find the best one that suits your network connection. Whether your internet connection is slow, average, or super-fast, when you’re using the Movie Theater Butter add-on, buffering is not as much of a problem as it is with other add-ons on the Kodi platform.
Why You Need a VPN with Movie Theater Butter
While it would be great if you didn’t have to use a VPN, it’s best to be safe. One thing to keep in mind is that Movie Theater Butter and many other Kodi add-ons like Ego or Wako, access streams that could contain copyrighted content.
Unless you know how to check this, you could be in trouble with the authorities – even more so with the one-click-play feature in Movie Theater Butter. Fortunately, VPNs like Shellfire VPN are available to help protect your privacy, provide security, and help you avoid a variety of restrictions.
VPNs provide privacy for your computer and network. Hackers can access your personal information if it’s not protected by a VPN. With your personal information, hackers can apply for credit cards, loans, and other things that can destroy your credit and your overall finances. Identity theft costs thousands of dollars to repair, and it’s a lengthy legal process to the road to regaining your identity. These hassles and frustrations can be avoided by using a VPN.
With a VPN, you can stream anywhere, even using a public Wi-Fi network without worrying about someone gaining access to your information. A public Wi-Fi network is not the best to use because it is an “open network,” which means it is not secured by a password, and anyone can access it. When you have a VPN, you can use a public network without worrying about security.
Commercial VPNs like Shellfire VPN are much better than free VPNs when it comes to security as they generally offer a no-logging policy. With free VPNs, for example, your connection is also generally slower but considering they keep logs of all of your activities online, how secure and private is your connection really?
Using a VPN helps you avoid geo-restrictions. Have you ever wanted to watch a show or movie, but couldn’t because of your location? Using a VPN like Shellfire allows you to bypass geographic restrictions, which means you can watch your favorite shows and movies whenever you want without worrying about missing out on the action. Having a VPN removes geo-restrictions around the world, which gives you access to a variety of content from around the world. Regardless of where you live, you can get cozy in your favorite room in the house and watch as many movies and shows as you like!
Installing Movie Theater Butter on Kodi
- Open the Kodi software and allow it to load completely. The time it takes this platform to load is determined by the device you’re using. Some devices take longer to load Kodi than others.
- Open the main menu on the Kodi platform by clicking the “Main Menu” tab. Next, click the system icon. This icon resembles a gear cog and is usually located between the search tool and Kodi’s power button.
- Next, you need to enter Kodi’s system manager settings. In the system manager tab, you have access to a variety of settings, including settings for the player, service, profile, skin, PVR and live TV, media, interface, and other Kodi settings. Also, in the system manager tab, you can access the event log, system information, and the file manager. Select the “file manager” tab or picture. This tab has a picture of a folder on it.
- When the file manager tab opens, a new window will appear, and you will see the options “profile directory” and “add source.” Click add source.
- Clicking the add source options causes a box to pop up titled “add file source.” Next, click “none.” and then input the following exactly: http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/ and then click OK.
- At the bottom of this box, you will be asked to enter a name for your media source. Name the media source to something you can easily remember. If you prefer, you can use the default file name “Diamond Wizard.” Make sure you type the name correctly in the specific field. Failure to input the proper information will result in an incomplete installation of the Movie Theater Butter add-on for Kodi. Once you’ve checked for typos, select the “okay” button. Clicking okay completes the installation for the source location.
- Make your way back to the home screen and select the “add-ons” tab. You will find this tab between the “pictures” and “radio” tab. The Kodi home screen menu is usually located on the left side of the screen. On the Kodi home screen, at the top, there will be a variety of categories, including available updates, install from the repository, recently updated, my add-ons, and a variety of other categories. Make sure you select the tab from the Kodi menu on the left and not from the top of the page in the category section.
- Once you select “add-ons” or “package manager” for some Kodi users, a new window will appear. Next, click “install from zip file” and then select the zip file named “Diamond Wizard” or select the file with the custom name you provided when you named the URL.
- This will install the repository on your system. Next, go back one step and select “install from repository” and then choose the Diamond Build Repo.
- Go into Video add-ons and then select Movie Theater Butter and choose Install. You will get a pop up showing all of the additional files that will be installed. Click OK and wait for the add-on to be installed on your system.
- Congratulations! You have installed the Movie Theater Butter add-on for your Kodi device!
If you want a great add-on for all of the latest movies and films you cannot do better than Movie Theater Butter. It is important to ensure that you are using a commercial VPN like Shellfire VPN with Movie Theater Butter or any of the other Kodi add-ons we recommend though. This is for your protection and to ensure that your viewing experience is not impacted.