With tons of cool add-ons available for almost any purpose imaginable, Kodi is a cord-cutters dream. This media player could completely revolutionize entertainment for years to come. Of course, the legality of some of the add-ons and their content is somewhat questionable. This has forced many ISPs to block or throttle the streams.
Fortunately, there is a solution to this. VPNs help in a couple of different ways. The first is that they hide what you are watching and viewing. By creating a virtual tunnel between your device and the content you are accessing, monitoring is completely blocked. ISPs don’t know what you are streaming and, as such, they will not throttle your speed. A second way that VPNs help you access content is by masking your IP address. Many platforms block or restrict access based on your location – for example, Netflix US is different to Netflix in other countries. With a VPN, though, you can log into a server in a different country and get an IP address from that country.
Speed is critical when it comes to VPNs as all of your content is being filtered through them. When selecting a VPN, I always go with Shellfire VPN. Shellfire VPN has servers all around the world and they are really fast. Access is simple through the client software and they even have an innovative device called the Shellfire Box. The Shellfire Box acts as an access point similar to your WiFi router so that everything in your home can access it.
SportsDevil is an exciting add-on provided for Kodi. It gives you the access to thousands of free sports channels – all of which can be accessed for absolutely no cost at all. It’s not just plain sports channels, we are talking about real HD channels all under one roof. With a hassle-free download procedure, anyone can install the SportsDevil on their devices.
Follow instructions to install SportsDevil on your device.
- Ensure that you have the latest version of Kodi on your device.
- Click on SETTINGS (Gear Icon at the top left) and then click on FILE MANAGER after which you’ll have to double-click on ADD SOURCE.
- Paste or type in the following link: http://kdil.co/repo/, where it says “NONE” and click on OK.
- Name the media source as ‘Kodil Repo’ and click on DONE and then OK.
- Go back to the home screen and then click on ADD-ONS and then click on MY ADD-ONS and then finally press INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE.
- Select Kodil Repo and click on the downloaded file “Kodil.zip”
- Go back to the home screen again, select INSTALL FROM REPOSITORY and then press KODIL REPOSITORY followed by VIDEO ADD-ONS. Select SPORTS DEVIL and finally click on INSTALL.
- The installation of the plugin will take some time. Once the installation is complete, an ENABLE sign will appear next to Sports Devil.
- Once enabled, go to HOME SCREEN, followed by VIDEOS and then click on VIDEO ADDONS. Finally, select SPORTS DEVIL.
A list of sports channels will appear on your screen. Enjoy streaming through thousands of your favorite sports channels all at the click of a single button!